Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Pregunte al Administrador: Valla de piscina rota

Pedro Gonzalez,

In my community, we have the playground next to the swimmingpool.  There is a fence closing the pool area.  In September, the neighbors observed that for some reason, a section of fence was broken, and warned the President to solve it before a child aceed without adult supervision to the pool area, and could occur any tragedy.   It was three months ago, and the fence remains the same.  What can we do?

Administrator; Agustín Pascual de Riquelme

It is a priority, in the situation, now to repair the fence immediately.  It is true that the President, understanding that there is no administrator and therefore only they can turn to this first, it is responsible for the maintenance of the estate and in case of accident, you could require responsabilities to him.  The first thing is to avoid misfortune and any neighbor can, temporarily, close the gap.  Then they should look for definitive repair budgets while send a letter to the President urging him to manage the incidence.  Depending on the cost and of the Community budget, the rest of steps can be solved with agility.

Ask the Administrator: Air con unit

Hello.  My community is not giving me authorization to have an air con unit installed because it would damage the aesthetics of the premises.  However, the place where I live, the summers are extremely hot and I cannot stand it.  What can I do?

Pascual L.

Administrator:  Juan López

The installation of air conditioning units may affect the aesthetics of the building and also alter it.  So far, you need the permit of the community agreed by the owners in general meeting, otherwise, you cannot do it.