Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


September 2017

Ask the Administrator: To notify my vote

Good morning. I’d like to know how and should notify who my vote (in a vote that requires unanimity) one time have sent me the minutes; is it enough to write a letter with my data and my vote, and to deliver it is the President or administrator, well I either a representative on my behalf?

Reina M.

Administrator:  Juan López

You can not vote after a meeting. You can only oppose consideration that you added to the majority decision (this opposition will make your vote not joins the agreement, but will not be a vote against). To do this, you simply send a written expressing your opposition, addressed to the Secretary or Manager, in within 30 days from receipt of the minutes.  You should send it by any means that allows proof of receipt, so it is advisable to send a burofax through.

pregunta al administrador

Ask the Administrator: No meetings in 2 years

Good morning. It makes thing 2 years that are not made (ordinary or extraordinary) meetings in the community in which I live and therefore have no knowledge of the situation of tha accounts in the community as well as the problems that exist. I currently hold the position of Board member and, under the circumstances, I would like to know if can I resign as I am not happy with the management that is being carried out.

Juan E.

Administrator:  Agustín Pascual del Riquelme

Good morning.  We have to inform you that the position of vocal, as well as the rest of the charges are annual. Like this, the presentation of accounts as well as the election of new charges is obligatory.


Given his situation, you should require the President to convene meeting of owners for the election of new charges (this is his duty, otherwise he is in legal responsibilities).  In that meeting, if you just do not stand as vocal, you will not be re elected, you don’t need to resign.


What cannot be is 2 years without knowing the situation of the community since serious problems can be found and could be far of solution.


Ask the Administrator: Main Drains

Good morning. I am writing because I am owner of a parking place in a building of Murcia in which I have been suffering a problem for a long time and I would like to put solution, since the downspouts of the building do not have sufficient evacuation capacity and when occur heavy rains cause flooding in the same. To fix it you have asked different budgets to specialized companies, but the manager tells us that repair corresponds only to the owners we have garage (not all have it) to be us who We have been suffering the mentioned problem. I’d like to know if the Manager is right, because what I have understood the downspouts are community and, therefore, it should be something that the community as a whole front.

 Laura R.

Administrator:  Juan López

Good morning. We appreciate that you get in touch with us because we think it is a very interesting topic and we believe that we can help you to answer your questions. From our point of view, we understand that the administrator is committing a serious error and is placing them in a situation of vulnerability and disadvantage compared to other owners who must not allow. The problem directly affects landowners that have a garage does not imply, firstly that the responsibility is solely yours and, secondly, that that flood may not affect the structure of the building and, therefore, than the rest neighbors in the long run will also be affected.

En su virtud, como usted bien dice, tanto las bajantes como el garaje es un elemento común y, por tanto, ha de ser la Comunidad en su conjunto quien proceda a la reparación de las bajantes. De hecho, el artículo 10 de la LPH considera que se trata de una obra de reparación obligatoria y que simplemente para hacerse necesitan un requerimiento, bien de la administración, bien de cualquiera de los propietarios.



  • In the first place advise den transfer of incidence to the safety of the community, since it is possible that they have covered this incident and it can save make any income.
  • Secondly, in the event that the insurance does not cover loss, forward a burofax to the President requesting repair. In the event that they refuse to do so, contact a lawyer.