Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

http://www.myfolio.com/dumakake We call you!, Give us your tel. number.

article source


September 2017

ASk the Administrator: Our administrator is just a helper


more info Good afternoon. I am President of a community of owners in Orihuela and, since I am in office, I have checked that the administrator is a simple helper at work, he is not responsible for the management of our community, and we just got lies and misinformation.  So I want to dispense with their services and would like to know if I, as a President and legal representative of the community, I can unilaterally terminate the contract with him or that decision has to be taken on board.

Pedro L. http://trentbwarrenmd.com/?mapca1

article source

Administrator:  Agustín Pascual del Riquelme http://iki.dk/map192

this web page Good afternoon. In cases like that, we always recommend to talk things directly with the person involved to give you the opportunity to explain what happened and even have more information to make a decision as fair as possible.


However, we deduce that you intend to cease to the Manager, so we have to inform you that although you figure as President, those decisions must be adopted at Board.  Therefore, what you should do is convene a Board showing the cessation of the administrator in the order of the day. Is in that meeting where you must expose the reasons you think for that administrator does not continue its services for their community and, subsequently put to the vote that approved it three-fifths of the total number of owners who, in turn represent three-fifths of the participation fees

Ask the Administrator: He covered the penthouse with wood

Good morning. I am writing because I am President of a community in the town of Torrevieja and emerged me a question about a work made by one of the neighbours in his penthouse.  So this man, claiming he suffered from damp in one wall facing the main facade of the building, has covered all the storage of wood and requires the community to pay the amount of the work, when it has not been treated on board. In addition, with the completion of the work, has changed the aesthetics of the building, as it is the only storage room with wood (the rest are concrete). But I guess that will have to pay him the owner in question, before giving a wrong answer’d me to confirm if the community should pay the work and if we cannot force the owner to remove wood panels by harming the aesthetics of the building.

Laura Mc.

Administrator:  Juan López

Good morning. Tell him that you are right, and we thank you greatly to contact us so that we advise you in order to give an adequate answer to one of your neighbours. Thus, being a work that an owner has carried out at your own risk, without requesting any type of authorization to the community, this has no obligation to pay any amount. What should have made its neighbour is to transfer the problem that had been suffering from the Board, so that an expert valued whether or not the problem is community and, in that case, that community would have been able to vote and decide how to repair that it deems most appropriate and good for the same.

Concerning the wood panels, if they are placed on the outside of the storage room and you are modifying the facade of the building, the community may require that you remove them and leave everything as it was, because for this you need the approval of the 3/5 parts of neighbours  and participation fees. In this case, perhaps the timing of doing things as the law. For this reason we advise you, you as President, to talk to the neighbour urging him to remove the wood panels and moving him its firm commitment to bring the matter to the next meeting and perform the steps as discussed above

Ask the Administrator: Wall that is about to collapse due the poor state of maintenanc

Good afternoon. I live in a residential area at the beach in Murcia, in which we have a wall that is about to collapse due the poor state of maintenance and conservation.  While the wall is separating two apartments on the ground floor (which have the exclusive use) the truth is that it is a wall that gives to public areas where my kids play with their friends and I am concerned that it may collapse when children are playing around. Therefore I’d like to know who is the arrangement of the same and what can I do for the redress.

Alejandra R.

Administrator:  Agustín Pascual del Riquelme 

Good afternoon. Thank you for asking us to let’s help with something as important as what you rise, because we think whatever actions that must be carried out, should make it with the greatest of emergencies. First of all tell you that we must be clear who is the property of the wall, therefore even though you “exclusive use” speak the truth is that it is not us clear to who corresponds the ownership (if private or common). For this it must revise the statutes of their community.  Unless the statutes provide otherwise, in the case of a wall which overlooks areas could consider that it is a common element and, therefore, provided that the bad state is not because of an improper maintenance of the owners of the two houses (by example do works on the wall without the consent of the community), the service would be up to the community.