Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Foro seguro de hogar: cuota proporcional de la Comunidad

Samuel V.

I have a flat in an apartment building insured with the company Mapfre, but the Community of owners does not have a building insurance.

We had a problem the other day with the general downspouts of the building and the Community proceeded to its reparation, but now they are claiming to each owner the proportional fees of the amount of the invoice paid by them.

I wonder if I can claim against my home insurance to compensate me for the proportional fees of the Community

Thank You

Moderator, Sergio Sanguino

Dear Samuel,

Within your Home Insurance policy you are covered when the house is part of a community of owners, of the proportional fees of the Community corresponding to the insured based on your percentage of ownership.

That is, you must pay a part of the invoice corresponding to the coefficient of participation of your house in the Community, and your Insurance Co. will pay this amount if the claim does not incurs in the exclusions of the policy.

Kind regards.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *