Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Foro Comunidad de Propietarios: Acceso a vivienda para incidencia comunitaria

In my community we have a neighbor who refuses to let access to her home to technical specialist responsible for repair a downspout that passes through its housing and is necessary to repair in order to solve the damage that is causing us to other neighbors, can we sue?

Antonia F.

Administrator:  Juan L.

          If your neighbour doesn´t change of mind, this situation will have to be taken in the courts, as its obligation to allow entry into their apartment in order to carry out the necessary repairs mandated by article 9(1) section d) of the Horizontal property law, in a way that I advise you to claim previously input by burofax amicably and not attend the same consider this issue at the next meeting for the purpose of adopting the accord legally Sue it over its refusal to facilitate the arrangement.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *