Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador: Complejo Inmobiliario

I am owner of a house located within a large complex in Valencia. My question is if the Horizontal property law applies to this type of developments or if they are governed by a different regime

Montse P.

Administrador:  Juan L.

Indeed, the Horizontal property law shall apply to private real estate complexes, known as urbanizations, when they meet the following characteristics:

–         Be composed of two or more separate buildings each other, being their main destination houses or comercial sites.

–         The owners of these houses or premises participate, with character inherent to their property rights, in an indivisible ownership over other elements of the real estate, roads, facilities or services.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *