Orihuela Costa (+34) 965 32 09 08
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.



Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador de Fincas: Actividades ruidosas

Hello.  The apartment above is rented by two women who have settled their dressmaking worshop there.  I understand that this is their job.  However, I cannot stand the noise coming from the equipments.  I don´t know what to do and which laws can help me.  Thank you. 

Alonso G.

Administrator:  Juan López

Firstly, it is in art. 7 of the Horizontal Propiertors Law that the activities developed in the apartments disrupting to the others neighbours, nevermind if the person is the owner or just a resident, this is not allowed.   You should go to the president so he notifies the dressmakers encouraging themto stop the activity.  If they ignore the notification, and you are supported by the other neighbours, the community need to initiate legal actions, represented by the president.  If you don´t got the support that you need, you can take legal actions individually through the civil code as your neighbour is causing you inconveniences.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *