Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador de Fincas: Cerrar balcón

I am interested in closing my balcony with a glassware, in such a way that I can take advantage of my terrace turning it into a small room. However, no more neighbors want to do this installation, and I don’t know if I could make this work unilaterally, do I have to ask permission from the community?

Concha G.

Administrator:  Juan López

If you want to make this enclosure, you should know that your community’s consent, is essential because it is more likely that this enclosure you want to carry out affects the external configuration of your building, and as such, for any work affecting the itself, you will need the unanimous of all residents, otherwise you might have problems with your community.


In addition, considering altering the description of the livability of your home, so it should be consulted in the office of local urbanism

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *