Orihuela Costa (+34) 965 32 09 08
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.



Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador de Fincas: Cerrar terraza de mi ático

Hi.  I got a penthouse with a terraze that we do not use very often.  I owuld like to build an enclosure so the terraze can be used as a lounge.  The neighbours say that I cannot do it.  Is that right?

Luisa G.

Administrator:  Juan López

You will have to fulfill teh legal requirements first, otherwise you could receive an order of demolition or have the work removed by the authorities.   Bellow you will find the stpes that we recomend you::

–  Take your Project to the local authorities to obtein the relevant license..

– Take the issue to the General Meeting as an ítem in the agenda with specifications of what you are asking authorization for.

To avoid problems, you shall have the authorization of the community.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *