Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador de Fincas: Devolución de mis aportación a la comunidad porque he vendido

My community has a reserve found of 30.000€ due to the contribution of the neighbours.  I am in procedure of selling the house and want to know if I can request the refund of my part and the community cliam the amount to the new neighbour.

Nigel M.


Administrator:  Juan López

That is not possible.  You paid because in that moemnt that was yoru obligation.  You can negotiate the amount with the new buyer.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *