Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador de Fincas: No puedo hacer frente a la derrama

Good morning. I can not afford the spill passed on board to deal with the costs of rehabilitation of the building, what can I do?

Rodrigo G.

Administrator:  Juan López

It is a situation in which many homeowners are actually nowadays. I recommend you not to delay the obligation and get in touch with the President and administrator as soon as possible to discuss this situation, in order to be able to reach an agreement of payment, for example be a fractionation of the payment, or that for a time they could pay their share the remaining solvent owners (if they give their consent and if there are actual guarantees that in the future you can pay them their share). But do not let it pass over, because if you don’t do anything about it, surely the Community shall exercise against you action Court with the consequence of the embargo of their income, assets or even the building in order to achieve this payment.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *