Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador de Fincas: Hidrantes contra incendios sin conectar a la red de agua

Hello, I live in a community where the builder has recently finished his works.The building of the entire complex took about 6 or 7 years in total.

A few months ago we found out that the connection for the water  to be used by the fire brigade to the public net was not done.Asked about that in the lest owners meeting the builder promised “that he would check”Now 4 months later we see that nothing is done and that even a second connection is not made.Each connection costs about 1250 Euro (to be paid at Hidragua)How should we proceed to make sure that the builder will pay and what does the law says about that.

Jos J.

Administrator:  Juan López

The first information we need is to know the location of the water fire extinguishers bollards.

Are they in a public road or in an inner área?  In the first case, the Town Hall will do the connection sooner or later.  Anyway, this connection is certified by the Council Technicians prior to the certificates of habitation of the properties.  Maybe, you have already asked to Hidraqua and they confirmed that the connection is not done and the cost is 1200 each, so you shall have some quotation from Hidarqua or certificate confirming that information.  You need to bring that paper to the Town Hall and submitt a petition to oblige to the developer to complete the work.  If finally you need to take legal actions against the developer, that petition will be usefull for the lawsuit.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *