Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador de Fincas: ¿Es posible modificar un Acta cuya Junta se celebró hace 4 días para rectificar un acuerdo adoptado?

It is possible to modify an Act whose Board held 4 days ago to rectify an adopted agreement? Thank you.

Patrice P.

Administrator:  Juan López

In terms of the agreements adopted in Act, you should know that you cannot modify, you can correct mistakes of something you forgot or were wrong written in the wording, stating that end. If now intends to rectify that record something new about some thing or some point, you must written request to the President so that it is included at the next meeting, but the modification of an agreement is not possible.


Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *