Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador de Fincas: ¿Puedo dirigirme a la comunidad para la devolución?

Good morning.  I have just sold my apartment in Murcia.  A month ago, according to a coefficient of participation that corresponds to the property, I paid to the community for the legal reserve fund.  I think, as I have sold the property and won´t have benefits from that fund that the community should refund me that figure and claim it to the new owner.  Shall I address myself to the community?

Lucía M.

Juan López:  Administrator

Good morning.  I regret to confirm that despite your thought, you cannot request the devolution.  The payments made by the owners cannot be refunded by the community.  Other option is to challenge the new owner asking him to give you the money back as compensation

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *