Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador de Fincas: Qué hacer cuando el Presidente actúa ilegalmente

What can you do when you have a president, who perform illegal things, is rude and generally a problem. We have tried all with extra ordinary meeting, with more than 50 % of owners etc etc, though they refused to accept and hand over papers. How do we get rid of him? Can the board be re organized?

Pernilla T.

Administrator:  Juan López

If you made an agreement in an Extraordinary Meeting and the Board, leadered by the President, refuse to fulfill it, you should go to the courts, submitt a demand and claim that the community obey those agreements

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *