Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al administrador de Fincas: Teniendo mi propia póliza entiendo que quedaría desvinculado del seguro de la Comunidad

I am owner of a shop that I have subscribed a trade insurance. Now my community wants to pay proportionately the insurance community, having my own policy however, I understand that it would split the community insurance, can I ask to be excluded from the community insurance?

Alvaro G.

Administrator:  Juan López

You should know that the local and the community insurance coverages are different and you like the rest of the neighbors has an obligation to contribute to all Community expenditure unless it is exempted in the title establishing or in the statutes, by application of article 9 LPLH by which all homeowners, housing or local they are required to contribute to the common expenses in relation to their percentage of quota. So not to create writing that exemption, it could only be exempt if residents unanimously they should remember it as well.


On this basis, all owners of the building including the commercial low have a responsibility to pay the insurance for the community because it is a law of civil liability and insurance cover incidents and problems if you have for example, a fire in the building.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *