Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador de Fincas: Vecino moroso

Good morning.  There is a debtor in my community not paying any fees at all. We don´t know what to do about this.  We all know that he got money but he ignores the notifications sent by the president and administrator.  Can we disconnect the electricity of his property as a measure to enforce him to pay?

 Fred K.

Administrator:  Juan López


No, definitely, you can´t.  Please, notice that this measure would suppose legal consequences for illegal coaction.  You shall authorize the board to claim the debt by legal procedure of payment as the horizontal property law explains, European procedure of payment or lawsuit.  Through both procedures the community may repossess the assets, accounts or even the property, what is always a guarantee.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *