Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador: ¿Es posible aplicar un recargo al vecino que se retrase en pagar su cuota comunitaria?

Is it possible to apply a surcharge to the neighbor who is delayed in its community fee?

Johan H


Administrador:  Juan López

Article 21.1 of the LPH establishes that the contribution to common costs and the allocation of the reserve fund are obligations that must be met by the owner of the dwelling or premises in the time and manner determined by the Board of owners. On this basis, there are many communities that are applying a surcharge late, because it is legally provided that such surcharges expressly laid down in the statutes or if they are not, thus agreed unanimously on the corresponding Board.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *