Orihuela Costa (+34) 965 32 09 08
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.



Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador: Descuadre de cuentas durante la anterior presidencia

Good afternoon. I am currently the President of a community, that after analyzing all the documentation, I have observed that, in relating to the accounts, the previous President had stolen 2300.-€ in funds available to the community. I’d like to know that I can do so that it returns the money, trying by all means to make the situation less burdensome and violent for both parties.


Felipe Andrés M.


Administrator:  Juan L.


The first thing we recommend is that you for sure v. this statement. Once verified the situation, you will have to convene an extraordinary meeting, following the appropriate procedural steps, collecting in the announcement that one of the points of the agenda to deal will be “The crookedness of the accounts of the community during the previous Presidency,” as well as the study of possible measures to take, since you must bring on board all documentation that you have in order to prove the production of the mentioned facts all this in order to agree on possible actions that you can perform.

On this kind of issue it is that if the previous President does not assume facts, will be judicially the only way possible to try to recover the stolen money. One option would be to reach an agreement under which the former President undertakes to pay the amount due within a certain period (even divided the same) and, in the event that it fails as agreed, put the matter in the hands of a lawyer to defend the community and initiate judicial proceedings.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *