Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunta al Administrador: Modificaciones en vivienda

Abdhin R.

I am extending the launge by removing the wall between it and the next door bedrrom. Should I go to the community first?

Administrator:  Juan López

You have always better to go to the community first.  Not only due to the internal rules and obligatory texts, but also to avoid surprises.  Please notice that you will be doing alterations from the original description of the house as it is on the Deed.  Also, go to the Council House.   It is importantto know that the first stage is the agreement from the community.  Once you know well the protocols and what can be done or not, then you may ask the Town Hall for paperworks and local laws.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *