Orihuela Costa (+34) 965 32 09 08
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.



Professional Advice

Pregunte al Administrador: música alta

I have a neighbor who is playing music and watching loud TV at any time, from early in the morning until the evening what makes me impossible to stay in my house, and after having tried to talk to her and even call the police he continued with the same attitude, what legal action can I take, please?

Sarah K.

Administrator:  Juan López

If you have already tried the friendly way, you can contact the President of the community so that he  requires the owner by using a burofax for annoying activity, warning him that not to do so the community will proceed to submitt the relevant lawsuit against it. If he continues with this attitude, then, go back to the President, so the community by a simple majority, makes decision of suing the noisy neighbor on the basis of article 7.2 of the Horizontal property law relating to the cessation of troublesome activities of.

When the ruling was favorable measures from deprivation may agree the use of the dwelling for a time not exceeding three years, as well as the recognition of compensation for the damages caused.

You can also report to the City Council, who will check the noise levels on the basis of the municipal Ordinance that establishes the permitted levels in the different time zones, ordering the cessation of noisy activity for having exceeded the limits and agreeing the respective sanction that the neighbor offender will have to pay to the Municipium.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *