Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Pregunte al Administrador: Reclamación de deuda

Andrea L.

I would like to know wher can I get the forms and what procedure should I follow in order to initiate legal demand againts non-payments in my community.

Dear Andrea

First of all, your community must include the liquidation in a general meeting.  Preferibly an Ordinary one, but if you haven´t, an extraordinary meeting will be valid.  Then,  the only advice I can forward you is having the assistance of an attorney for the rest of the steps.


Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *