Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Foro seguro de hogar: ¿Necesito un seguro de Hogar si alquilo una casa?

Albert H.

Hello, I live in a rented house and my question is, do I need a Home Insurance if I rent a property?



Moderator, Sergio Sanguino

Dear Albert,

 Home insurances are contracted to cover possible losses that may occur because of an accident that happens within the property.

Thus for the Building, there is no need for you to cover it as it is owned by someone else although it is recommended that the owner of the property has it covered in case of a loss.

 Regarding the Contents, you must consider that the Home Insurance contracted by the owner will only cover his property (homeowner’s) so you should get your own Contents insurance. Therefore, you will be covered for both the Rebuilding (owner’s policy) and the Contents (your own policy).

Kind regards.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *