Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

(English) I’m non-resident , should I file taxes in Spain?

Pat Garry

I’m not resident but am in procedure of buying an apartment in Spain, should I file taxes in Spain?


Begoña L.

Hi Pat,

Yes, you need to file non-resident taxes.  This tax is compulsory for all owners of a property in Spain.  The form is model 210.  Although this tax must be paid to the tax office (finance), however, they are not responsible for making the calculation or fill in the form, but the owner. For this reason, to have a Fiscal Representative in Spain is recomended.

Kind regards,

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *