Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Archives nica

Pregunte al Administrador: Valla de piscina rota

Pedro Gonzalez,

In my community, we have the playground next to the swimmingpool.  There is a fence closing the pool area.  In September, the neighbors observed that for some reason, a section of fence was broken, and warned the President to solve it before a child aceed without adult supervision to the pool area, and could occur any tragedy.   It was three months ago, and the fence remains the same.  What can we do?

Administrator; Agustín Pascual de Riquelme

It is a priority, in the situation, now to repair the fence immediately.  It is true that the President, understanding that there is no administrator and therefore only they can turn to this first, it is responsible for the maintenance of the estate and in case of accident, you could require responsabilities to him.  The first thing is to avoid misfortune and any neighbor can, temporarily, close the gap.  Then they should look for definitive repair budgets while send a letter to the President urging him to manage the incidence.  Depending on the cost and of the Community budget, the rest of steps can be solved with agility.

Pregunta al Administrador: ¿No pueden reclamar las cuotas a mi inquilino?

Luis Manuel Z.

The community is claiming for the outstanding fees not paid by my tenant.  It is in the contract that I got with him that he will be responsible of the maintenance fees.   I have been discuassing this with the administrator and she says that if I don´t update the non-payments they will take me to the courts.  Can my conrtat for teh rental exhenorate  me?

Administrator:  Juan López

Good afternoon

You can demand the tenant for non fulfilling the terms of the contract.  But this is private between you and your tenant, separate from whichever actions the community take against you.  It is in the laws that you are the responsible of the community fees.

Foro Comunidad de Propietarios: Exceso de buzoneo

Hello. I am President of a community of neighbors and we want to act against the excess of publicity in our mail boxes, could we forbid somehow distributors of advertising to put propaganda in mailboxes?  Thank you

Administrator: Juan L.

It would be good to know if these mailboxes are located outside the building or at the entrance  or if they are in a closed and private area. If it is the first case, the options are few, perhaps establishing a metal basket on the outside of the portal with indication of only deposit publicity, it could help, because already there are many communities that have adopted this measure getting a good result.

Where the mailboxes are in a private area, as appropriate, as well as the establishment of the metal mailbox at the entrance,  placed in public areas posters indicating specifically that advertising and other propaganda is left in the Inbox (and also advise all residents to not open to commercial messenger) and the possibility of penalties otherwise, and can even get to call the distributing company to show our complaint. By the way, the cooperation of all the neighbors is very important.


This because we have a specific and uniform regulations governing the prohibition of this type of activity, although it is true that at the present time already pioneers in adopting ordinances aimed to punish and fine these activities there are some municipalities.