Orihuela Costa (+34) 645 652 688
Local Tariff (From UK) 02037347116

Want us to call you?

We call you!, Give us your tel. number.


Ask us

Professional Advice

Ask the Administrator: Risk of detachment

Hello. My community is against changing the facade plates while a technician advised us to proceed with the change due to being in risk of detachment.  Shall I do place on record my dissatisfaction and refuse to pay any compensation that might require should occur sometime this detachment?

Paola J.

Administrator:  Agustín Pascual del Riquelme

Yes, you can register their discontent, but this is not ensuring that in case of detachment you will be exempt from responsibility in case of accident.  I advise that if agreed not to proceed with the change , you contest  judicial agreement, because we must also take into account that it is an obligation of the community to perform the works required for the proper maintenance and conservation of the property and its services to ensure their structural conditions, habitability and safety.  Another option is to go to your town hall to denounce this situation, which will make the community be forced to make the change.

Deja un comentario

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *