Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies make it easier for a web page storing and retrieving information about a customer browsing habits or their and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can serve to recognize it.
However, these means only obtained information related to the number of pages visitors, the city that is assigned the IP address from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, time of visit, the browser or the operator or terminal type from which the visit is made. In no case are obtained data on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user who is connected.
Cookies used in this website are that generates Google Analitycs, being the denomination and the specific purpose of each of them as follows:
- __utma: Expires 2 years since the last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and recorded the date, the first and the last time that the user dressed web. Used to count how many times they visit the site a single user.
- __utmb: Expires after 30 minutes of the last update. This cookie records the arrival time to the page and expires after 30 minutes of the last page view. It is automatically deleted when you change Web or when you close the browser. It serves to calculate the time a user stays on a page.
- __utmc: This cookie has a purpose similar to the previous one but for websites where the old urchin.js tracking code is installed.
- __utmz: Expires at 6 months. This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path that has continued to access the web either direct access from a link on another website from a link on email, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a campaign of display, or via an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic coming from search engines (organic and PPC), advertising campaigns in display and navigation within the same site (internal links). The cookie is updated at each visit to the website.
- text: this cookie is responsible for determining if they have already read Cookies policy and has been expressly accepted its use; in this way, the information about them will not appear again in successive visits to the Web.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options. You can find information about how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, on the links included below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility of any cookie disabling impedes or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.