(English) I’m non-resident , should I file taxes in Spain?

[idz_note color=”blue” class=””]

Pat Garry

I’m not resident but am in procedure of buying an apartment in Spain, should I file taxes in Spain?



Begoña L.

Hi Pat,

Yes, you need to file non-resident taxes.  This tax is compulsory for all owners of a property in Spain.  The form is model 210.  Although this tax must be paid to the tax office (finance), however, they are not responsible for making the calculation or fill in the form, but the owner. For this reason, to have a Fiscal Representative in Spain is recomended.

Kind regards,

¿Alguna consulta?

No dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros, estarémos encantados de atenderte.